Arrive at the next level in style.
- Intuition thermo-moldable liners with Aegis antimicrobial coating for a perfect fit without the stink that usually follows a day of hard riding
- 3D formed EVA insole adds soft comfort and cushions impact so you can ride all day.
- Boa Coiler lacing system gives you added power so you can finally get your boots as tight as you want them
- The Closer system guides the lace cable so that the tightness is even throughout the boot
- Lock Down liner speed lacing system gets your liners tighter faster
Share your thoughts
Very nice boots
I just had the chance to use these boots and they were really good, takes you less than a minute to put them on and be ready to snowboard. Excellent boots, keeps you toes warm and cumfy.
How comfortable are they? Or what is the...
How comfortable are they? Or what is the best boot for under $200?
My friend just bought these boots and I had the pleasure of breaking them in, too bad they didnt need breaking in. They are sooooo comfortable.
I bought this boot and its great but a...
I bought this boot and its great but a little to small. Can anyone tell me typically what boots run big for their size?
If it's only a little tight, just wait for the boot to break in and pack out and it will get a little bigger.
Take them to your local store and have them heat-molded. I did this with my new 32s (which I think fit a little bit tighter than true) and it feels like they're broken in after 2-3 runs.
I Rode this boot last year and loved it. i am mostly shredding the park and i really liked this boot for the rails.
on and you cant beat the easy lacing of the boa system!
looking for a all mountain boot love the...
looking for a all mountain boot love the trees and bowls not the terrian park