Control, support and, yes, even comfort.
Ride Jackson Boa Coiler Snowboard Boot would now like to dispel the rumor that feet capable of intermediate to advanced all-mountain crushing have to be stuffed into an unforgiving boot just to gain support. Luxury meets performance in this versatile boot thanks to Boa Coiler closure, Intuition Support Foam Liner, and the superior heel-hold of internal and external J-bars.
- Boa Coiler lacing system tightens the boot evenly with the twist of a knob and automatically retracts cable slack for super-quick on-off
- The Closer Lace Guide works with the Boa system to even out tension and increase power and support down low
- Intuition Support Foam liner maintains comfort and season-long support through an enhanced, heat-moldable high-density foam
- Lock Down Turbo liner lacing keeps liner laces slack-free and ensures that they stay put and don't loosen during a long day on the hill
- Power insole features dual-density EVA construction—one part soft, one part firm to both pamper and empower your foot
- In2Grated construction improves the fit by eliminating gaps between liner and shell; it also dramatically reduces pack-out
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment on the liner reduces foul odors
- Internal and external J-bars cradle around ankles to hold your heel down like never before
- BlownLight Summit sole technology takes on all aspects of the mountain with lightweight EVA and high-traction rubber that has pronounced lugs
Share your thoughts
Jackson Boa Coiler
this boot rocks MY CORNS?
If your going through multiple sets of boots each year and are sick of it,this boot is for you. The moldable liner took care of my hammer toes and corns like a dream. The boa system actually tightens my forefoot and tongue evenly using one boa cable. AMAZING!! Great all mountain support for a seasoned local.