A snowboard backcountry backpack with multiple bells and whistles.
Whether you're venturing into the backcountry to build a massive kicker or just want to snag some pow turns in the sidecountry after the resort is all torn up, rely on the Ride Kicker Backpack. This 15-liter, durable backpack features an included shovel and flask, hydration sleeve, avy gear compartment, and tuck-away board straps which makes your backcountry experience a rewarding and comfortable one.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps and hip belt, compression-formed back panel, and adjustable sternum strap provide comfort, support, and a just-right fit while you enter your resort sidecountry gates or skin up into the backcountry
- 15-liter backpack features enough room for your avy gear, gloves, goggles, spare puffy, hydration, snacks, and other small essentials
- Top entry and main pocket back panel access zipper for ultimate convenience
- Durable materials and construction ensure abrasion resistance and a backpack that stands up to winter's abuse
- Hydration sleeve keeps your hydration tube from freezing up
- Includes shovel and flask for improved comfort
- Tuck-away board straps hold your board vertically in place while you bootpack or snow machine
- Main compartment has designated pockets for probe, shovel, and hydration
- Lined pocket stashes your goggles or shades when not in use
- Easy-access hip belt pockets houses your camera, cell, or energy bars