Playful and poppy enough to fulfill your most twisted freestyle fantasies.
Looking to spice things up on the hill this winter? Thanks to voluptuous Cleave edges and supple urethane Slimewalls, the Ride Kink Snowboard won't complain about a little slap-and-tickle action in the park.
- Medium-soft flex lets you lock in presses without washing out on kickers
- Twin Rocker shape uses a large flat zone for pop and stability, with mellow rocker at the contact points for float and a catch-free feel
- Extra-thick Cleave Edge resists dings and blowouts from rails, logs, and boxes
- Super-tough urethane Slimewalls absorb impact and vibration to improve durability and smooth out the ride
- Fusion 1500 extruded base is tough and easy to repair
Share your thoughts
Great starter board
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Got this board for my son for his first snowboarding season. He spent the entire week on the mountain learning to board and loved it!! I didn't want to spend a lot since he will outgrow it before next season. Good beginning board for the price.
Not long lasting but fun
okay well then now about the board i liked it just i destroyed that baby, great with rails decent with jumps but doesn't last long