Ladies who spend the majority of their time in the park on boxes and booters will love the smooth, supportive feel of the Ride Women's KS Snowboard Binding. The women's-specific Slimeback Lux highback has a soft, consistent flex that makes it easier to tweak tricks without feeling like your feet are strapped up with a limp noodle, and it dampens vibrations to mellow out the ride when you're riding icy slopes or plowing through chunder at the end of a pow run. Response lost from the soft highback is made up for with Wedgie footbeds that provide greater power when you're turning and ollieing so you can have as much fun jibbing flat boxes as you do cruising the jump line.
- Slimeback Lux highback has a soft, consistent flex and dampens vibrations, and it's designed specifically for the unique shape of a female leg
- Spectrum baseplate is lightweight and features Stance Correct heelcup for a superior fit
- Wedgie angled footbeds ergonomically align your joints for less fatigue and more power out of turns and ollies
- RAD Ankle Strap combines all-day comfort with reactive performance
- ThinGrip toe strap works over the toe or over the top of your boot
- EVA baseplate padding for shock absorption and comfort
- AstroGlyde OG ratchets are easy to tighten and loosen
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
do not buy these. I love my Ride Snowboard so I assumed these would be of the same build quality and function. these are cheaply made and poorly designed. on day two the upper strap snapped in half rendering it useless. The footbed attaches to the binding base with a cheap snap. (no screw, no solid connection) because of this today on the gondola the entire footbed fell off and is now lost forever. Ride, you have lost a customer, 160 $, this product is a joke.