Its bangin’ style and functionality take the resorts by storm.
‘Well heeyy now’, you say when you catch your first glimpse of the Ride Women’s Leschi Pant. ‘What’s up with this smokin’ hot snowboard pant. Its slim, boot-cut fit just looks like trouble,’ you continue to comment to yourself. Yeah, we’re sure you’ll be über-impressed with this waterproof, breathable shell when you hit the slopes.
- Fully taped seams and 15K-rated waterproof fabric keep you dry on deep powder days
- Breathable Strata HD II fabric and mesh-lined thigh vents dump extra heat when you ride hard and hike the park and pipe
- Slim, boot cut fit shows that you’re a girl with curves and not a dude
- Mesh and tricot lining feel comfy against your naked legs (in the springtime), and allow the pants to easily slide over your bottom under-layer (during mid-winter)
- Slightly higher back-pant leg prevents you from stepping and ripping up your pant bottoms
- Key clip in front pocket ensures you don’t lose your car keys when you forget to zip up your pockets before you send it down the hill