Time to throw those pants you stole from you ex away.
You may ride like a guy, but you'll look like a lady in the Ride Women's Leschi Snowboard Pant. Slim fit keeps you looking chic, while the 15K-rated fabric and tricot lining ensure you stay dry and warm, so you feel as good as you look.
- 15K-rated polyester face fabric keeps moisture out
- Fully taped seams make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- Brushed tricot lining keeps thing cozy
- Slim Fit gives that skinny jean look without being too tight
- Mesh-lined inner-knee vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable boot gaiters keep snow out and include a window to make adjusting your Boa even easier than it already is
- Two hand and two back pockets hold your goods
- Shred-Free pant leg is slightly higher in the back so you don't step on it
- Exposed metal zipper pockets add rocker style
Share your thoughts
Sweet pants, but...
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
...not for "athletic" legs...my bad for buying slim fit. It's a shame because these pant have all of the bells and whistles AND the Absinthe color is awesome!!
Great, but weird zippers
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift
I got this as a gift, and she says they are great except for the zippers. This is what kept them from being 5 stars. The zippers are exposed a little too much and when you reach into the pockets they can sometimes cut up your hand(especially when you have dry hands). They are completely waterproof and she is 5'2" 120lbs and the small fit her great. They look really awesome on her!