Emancipate yourself from getting wet.
You don't let soggy days get you down anymore, now that you rock the Ride Lincoln Snowboard Jacket. The 20K-rated 3-layer fabric will keep you dry on the wettest northwest days, and with fully taped seams, jacket-to-pant interface, and Lycra wrist gaiters, moisture won't find any back doors to slip in through.
- 20K-rated polyester 3-layer face fabric keeps moisture out
- Fully taped seams make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- Classic fit hits the sweet spot between too tight and too baggy
- Mesh-lined wrap-around vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it to
- Powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out
- Zip jacket-to-pant interface with Lycra stretch panel keeps snow out without limiting mobility
- Velvety Comfort chin guard and collar keeps it toasty around your neck
- Two fleece-lined hand pockets, one chest and one torso pocket, and an internal media pocket provide tons of room to store goods