Pop and lock it.
You could carve down the mountain with your eyes closed. It’s time to make the terrain park your bitch. Lace up the flexie, sneaker-style Ride Locket Snowboard Boots, tighten the hook-and-loop top cuff, and go get your tweak on.
- Strapper Zonal lace system pairs a speed lace system below with beefy hook-and-loop straps up top that can be loosened for maximum freestyle flex or tightened for extra support
- Intuition Mobile liner has layers of dual-density foam that create a supportive fit without sacrificing freedom of movement
- External J bar offers additional ankle and heel hold
- 3D formed dual-density EVA footbed is softer where you need cushioning, firmer where you need support
- Lock Down liner lacing offers secure, no-slack support
Share your thoughts
Didn't take me long to work these babies in! The intuition liner molded to my foot after one day out on the hills. They're super adjustable with the Velcro and The Strapper Zonal lacing system, The purple is sick too! No boring black boots for me!
The locket is a super fun boot to play in the park with, but not super responsive when charging the trees. They are so much fun for those blue bird park days. And all you have to do is pull a string and strap some velcro, really could it get any easier? If you are the park person these boots are perfect!