Get out and ride.
It doesn't matter if you're a broke shred junkie in need of new bindings or an eager beginner ready for your first day on the hill—the Ride LX Snowboard Binding delivers premium performance without the extravagant price tag. The FreeFlex highback and new Spectrum baseplate flex with your boot for smooth, easy turns and all-day comfort. RAD ankle straps provide a cushy feel without taking away response, and ThinGrip toe straps keep a firm hold on your boot without causing pressure points—because the last thing you need when you're learning to link turns or working on your 360s is debilitating foot pain bringing you down.
- FreeFlex highback features progressive flex to cut down on calf bite
- Spectrum baseplate is lightweight and features Stance Correct heelcup for a superior fit
- Lightweight Compact disc allows for truer board flex
- RAD Ankle Strap combines all-day comfort with reactive performance
- ThinGrip toe strap works over the toe or over the top of your boot
- EVA baseplate padding for shock absorption and comfort
Share your thoughts
13/14 Ride LX overview
Straight up solid bindng
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have used these bindings for a few seasons in the XL size and they have taken a beating, yet continue to hang. I even lost the toe strap, but Ride was very helpful and has the toe straps available to easily purchase. The stiffness feels solid cruising the resort and shredding park runs, although a binding with a harder highback would be preferred for straight out bombing runs. All in all these bindings are a great value for anyone who needs to get a new pair, either as a first for their new board or to add to a park board in your quiver