Shrillz? Shred skillz. Get with it.
- Foundation Chassis System w/ adjustable heel cup gives you a medium flex and total adjust ability
- Women�s Delux highback offers excellent support and control
- Comfort ankle strap w/ tool-less center adjust offers extra padding and support
- Convertible TL toe strap lets you dial in the best fit
- Comfort footbed w/ EVA shockpads absorbs impact and grips the boot for more control
Share your thoughts
2 thumbs up
High quality, very adjustable to the way you like them. I like how you can adjust the straps to fit your foot from both sides to avoid pinching/pressure anywhere.. Great option I wish mine had it.
Spend the extra money and get these, you wont regret it.
And on a sidenote to the guys.. I don't know what it is about the color of these, they aren't particularily bright or anything.. They are SOOO easy to see at a distance. Makes keeping track of my girlfriend on the hill super easy. I guess a parent could use the same trick with their kids.
Would def purchase again.
girls best friend
this is a girls best friend... this binding is designed to be the most comfortable binding on the market so that getting going in snowboarding is all about riding, not pain... the way they achieve this is through a couple of things... first is a womens deluxe highback... this highback is designed to fit to a womens calf muscle so it doesnt cause any pressure points... next up is a comfort ankle strap, this strap combines a perfect fit with a super koosh feel so you have minimal pressure on your ankle... next is a convertible toe strap that you can ride anywhere across your toe that you like... a comfort footbed provides ultimate shock absorbtion as well as crazy control... this binding has it all... and best of all, its such a good price...