Kill, kill, kill the white stuff.
- LowRize rocker profile raises contact points at tip and tail to reduce edge hang-ups and improve pow float, while still maintaining pop
- Biaxial fiberglass wrap delivers a soft, forgiving flex ideal for park riding
- Skate-inspired 85A urethane Slimewalls absorb edge impacts and they glow in the dark (ideal for the hella-creepy night shredder)
- Carbon Array 3 in binding zones improves edge bite and toe-to-heel transitions on hard snow
- Internal Pop Rods 1.0 feature carbon-wrapped urethane to increase snap and smooth out rough landings
- Thin Con wood core thins out towards the tip and tail, reducing overall swing weight and increasing response
- Cleave Edges use 50% more steel to resist dings and blowouts; the beefier edge also gives you flexibility with tuning
- Fusion 4000 sintered base goes harder and faster than other bases
Share your thoughts
How would this ride in Japan's deep...
How would this ride in Japan's deep powder?
that would mostly depend on how you ride in japan's deep powder. this is a reverse camber board that is medium stiffness. what is your size/weight and riding style and what size board are you looking to get?
I wear a size 11.5 boot with L/XL Rome 390...
I wear a size 11.5 boot with L/XL Rome 390 boss bindings. My question is do i have to ride a wide board or can i just go with a normal Ride Machete?
but in the pow pow a porsche sucks and with a board thats too narrow thats exactly what your gonna find is your going to be wading through the deep stuff as your buddies put up hot laps chasing that sexy virgin white stuff