Ride gave the Madrona Snowboard Pant a denim-jean styling for an urban look while making it clear that these are made for shredding. 10K-rated fabric keeps you dry and articulated knees make sure you have plenty of mobility for tweaking your method grabs.
- 10K-rated polyester face fabric keeps moisture out
- Critical seams taped make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- Taffeta lining is silky smooth
- Velvety tricot lining in the waistpant, butt, and fly offer plush comfort
- Slim Fit gives that skinny jean look without being too tight
- Inner-knee vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiters keep snow out
- Fleece-lined hand pockets hold the essentials
- Shred-Free pant leg is slightly higher in the back so you don't step all over them
Share your thoughts
Not bad for the price
I bought a pair of these in the Blue Marine Herringbone color back in January. I had previously bought a pair of Burton Southside Slim Pants wanting a slim fit look and those were extremely tight, but I was happy with the fit of these. They get a little slim below the knee but don't look like they are tight. The only issues I have with these are that there isn't a mesh lining on the vents, so I have to close them riding through powder, and that I got a small rip in the back of them after using them only about 10 times. Good for the money, but if you are looking at Ride Snowpants I'd go for the Westlake instead.