Make music with your shred-loving feet.
- Inifinity Chassis is super-lighweight and flexible for ultimate freestyle performance, and can be tweaked to it you just the way you like
- Unique material in the wide, flat Stealth RS highback offers both maximum side-to-side flex for freestyle performance and extra heelside control
- Achieve maximum customization with 4.0 and 2.5 Wedgie footbeds that subtly angle your feet to align your ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position
- ThinFlex ankle straps cut down the material so you can tweak all day long without any pressure points
- 3D ThinGrip toestrap features lightweight rubber web and a new flip-lever tool-less adjust for the ultimate toe hold
- Lightweight Micro-Disc two-screw mounting system allows you to mount the binding to both 2x4 patterns and boards with slot/channel mounting
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I had these bindings for 1 season and they were solid, very responsive, the bindings Ride makes are tough the entire baseplate and highback are top notch. Only area that i feel they lack in is the straps, after minimal use the webbing started coming apart and also they came loose on me a few times on the length adjustment side not the buckles. Buckles are solit so no complaints there. Even after all the issues with the straps I would still recommend for anyone looking for a rock solid binding.
light and confortable bindings; Aluminium ratchets are badd-A** ;
goood for medium to advance riders
Good boot holders.
Great binding easy fixes on the fly, and really nice canted footbeds. The only thing I dont like is the material on the highback gets slippery and makes the boot start pulling out of the binding.Very lightweight and Im hoping they are durable. Very responsive and highly reactive to pressure.
These bindings are great for what I wanted them for. These are amazing all mountain bindings because they are stiff and responsive. They transfer the pressure from your feet with great accuracy to your board making your turns ever so sweet. The 3D thin grip toestraps are great because you can either place them on the top to sinch down over your toes or in the front to push the heel of your boot back into the binding. However, the Wedgie footbeds i have not really noticed a huge difference with even with the 4.0 foot beds.