Hot style for cold weather.
The Ride Magnolia Insulated Jacket delivers crisp style, toasty warmth, and a Strata HD II 15K-rated waterproof laminate for those times when Mother Nature's throwing a hissy fit out over the mountain.
- Strata HD II 15,000mm waterproofing shrugs away heavy moisture before you even knew it was there
- Fully taped seams throughout the jacket keep water from getting in and sog-ifying the jacket
- 100g all-over poly-fill insulation protects you from the chills that come with alpine thrills
- Plaid flannel lining keeps you covered with the warmth and comfort fit for a lumberjack
- Classic Fit is roomy without being boxy and long enough to cover your behind from wet chairlifts
- Mesh-lined underarm vents keep you cool with direct-to-the-core airflow while stopping party-crashing snow at the door
- Ergonomic swivel hood is designed to block moisture and wind without blocking vision
- Attached powder skirt keeps the snow from getting inside and soaking up your shirt
- Lycra gaiters at sleeves pull over hands to layer under gloves so no snow gets up your sleeve
- Internal media pocket with headphone-cord guide keeps your music accessible, safe, and tangle-free
Share your thoughts
Is the red coloring pink or red on the...
Is the red coloring pink or red on the jacket that looks green in color?
Hey Chrp, The "tank" variation of this jacket is matched with a pink. Hope that helps!