Aims to please and hits it out of the park.
The super-stylie Ride Women's Magnolia Insulated Jacket isn't all about looking fab: it has tons of hill-worthy features, smartly mapped insulation, and waterproof, breathable protection. The Aquapel 15K-rated water-resistance and breathability keep you dry and cool, whether you're riding tough or the storm rolls in. And the Active Core Temperature System places light and midweight insulation right where you need it. Lycra hand gaiters keep snow out of your sleeve, and a hem drawcord and powder skirt keep it from going up your back when it's deep or you take a whipper. The ergonomic swivel hood features stretch panels for a superb fit and exceptional visibility. It has a one-hand adjustment for your convenience, because that's the way the Magnolia rolls: easy.
The classic fit allows plenty of mobility for shredding without restriction. Say good-bye to chafing with a velvety chin guard and collar. The hand pockets are lined with microfleece for always toasty fingers when you stop for that on-hill cold one. Your media player pocket has a nice window for simple tuning. And there it is, everything you wanted and white-hot style.
- Polyester with Aquapel waterproof, breathable laminate
- Fully taped seams
- Active Core Temperature ACT3 body-mapped light insulation
- Classic fit
- Two-way front zip
- Mesh-lined underarm zip vents
- Snap-back powder skirt with jacket-to-pant connector
- Ergonomic helmet-compatible swivel hood
- Drawcord hem with adjustment in pocket
- Cocoon Lycra hand gaiters and Thumbs Up adjustable cuffs
- Velvety comfort chin guard and collar
- Media with window, sleeve pass, and fleece-lined hand pockets