Mmmm ... mmm ... that's one sassy jacket.
- Waterproof fabric and fully-taped seams take on the wet during a whiteout
- Breathable fabric and mesh-lined underarm vents dump excess heat when you session the park and pipe
- A smokin' hot tailored fit gives you the sexy cut you've always wanted without restricting too much movement
- Plenty of insulation helps keep your core warm so you can continue keeping up with the big dogs
- A stretchy powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters keep the snow out
- A cozy flannel lining for comfort
- Multiple external and internal pockets stash your spare goggles, tunes, and other small riding essentials
Share your thoughts
they MEAN tailored fit
This jacket is excellent! TONS of pockets everywhere, nice and snug, plus the coral color was really attractive and not as pink as I was worried it would be. Definitely got a lot of compliments, however it is a TIGHT fit! There's no room to layer underneath, and it restricts movement, especially around the bicep area and when raising arms. It's designed to be tailored to fit so it looks like a street jacket, but if you're intending to use it for snowboarding purposes I would definitely size up. I had to return mine and was heart broken there wasn't a size large (I ordered a Medium).