Long-lasting comfort and protection that will grow with your little shredder.
Your girl may not have her turns completely down just yet, but she'll have plenty of time to learn how to nail them in the Ride Girls' Malibu Jacket. The jacket combines water-repellant shell fabric with compact insulation to keep her dry and warm without too much bulk, so she'll be begging to stay out and keep practicing. Because the Aquapel water-repellent finish is permanently integrated
into the fibers of the shell fabric, rather than just coated on top, it
offers long-lasting protection that is rejuvenated in the dryer, and
will last for over thirty rounds in the washer. The jacket also features expandable sleeves that can be lengthened by undoing special seams, so she'll be able to enjoy the jacket for multiple winter seasons.
The jacket's longer fit offers added protection (as well as room to grow), and when your young shredder needs a little extra warmth, she can cover up under the helmet-compatible hood that features stretch panel sides for moving comfort. She can tighten down the hem with a one-handed drawcord adjustment accessible through the hand pockets to keep snow out. Once she pulls her gloves on, she can strap down the adjustable elastic cuffs and hook them to her gloves to create a secure seal. With the Malibu jacket, she'll not only get her turns down, she'll be bettering yours by the time she grows out of it.
- Aquapel water-repellant shell fabric with quilted welding torso construction
- 80g Clomax Thin polyester insulation
- Classic long fit (room for layering with 3 inches additional length)
- Grow-With-Me expandable sleeves
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with elastic side stretch panels
- One-handed hem-adjustment drawcord, accessed through hand pockets
- Adjustable elastic cuffs with glove hook loops
- Hand pockets, internal media pocket, and ticket loop