Hey, you may have a little Beaman on your hands.
- A water-resistant Hydrapel membrane and taped critical seams help keep the wet out when she takes a spill in the park
- Breathable fabric and underarm vents release excess heat when she hikes the park and pipe or flats
- Faux fur trim easily removes for a different look
- A hip length and chic look let the boys know that she is indeed a chick who rips
- A stretchy powder skirt keeps the snow at bay
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash her spare goggles, tunes, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
she didn't like it, but I did!
I loved this jacket, but my 14 yr old didn't. She didn't like the feel of the outer fabric--it's a bit softer than usual--doesn't seem like it would be waterprook, but it says it is, so I'm sure it's fine. She also said it didn't have enough pockets. Her current one (Marmot) has inside pockets on both sides, upper and lower, and regular hand pockets, chest outer pockets, and pockets on the top of the arms on each sleeve. She said she liked the look of it, but wanted the functionality of her old Marmot instead.