Longer and stronger both in style and function.
Stunning solids, technical fabric, and just the right amount of insulation make the Ride Medina Insulated Jacket the perfect component for sessioning or riding through the perfect storm. The elongated and fitted silhouette keeps the Medina stylie (and keeps your seat dry at the same time), while the 80g fill and 15,000mm waterproofing ensure those sessions are dry and warm.
- 15K-rated waterproofing and 10K-rated breathability keeps the Medina dry and breathing easy even in the wet and heavy snow that covers Ride's backyard in the Pacific Northwest
- Fully taped seams cover all stitching throughout the jacket to prevent it from getting sogged out by intruding moisture
- 80 grams of all-over synthetic insulation fill keeps you cozy without the bulk of a puffy jacket
- Classic Long fit extends the length of the jacket for coverage when you're bending over to strap in or riding wet chairlifts; semi-fitted width allows for multiple layers
- Mesh-lined zip vents let you release hot air trapped under the jacket after a long run
- Ergonomic Swivel hood is fully adjustable to cinch down on your head with multiple adjustment points designed that keep peripheral vision clear
- Attached powder skirt keeps the snow from getting inside and soaking up your shirt
- Lycra gaiters at sleeves pull over hands to layer under gloves so no snow gets up your sleeve
- Internal media pocket with headphone-cord guide keeps your music accessible, safe, and tangle-free
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Longer fit, wrist gaiters, and some extra room for layers makes this a great jacket. Keep in mind the colors are a bit more vibrant in these pictures than they are in real life. The blue is more dull, not electric, and the maroon is not as red as it looks. I'd recommend checking the colors out on google images before you purchase.