Start her small, watch her go big.
- Aluminum Micro chassis offers durability and lightweight flex
- Adjustable heelcup and tool-less forward lean highback give her the ability to find the ideal fit
- Baseline V-Strap system securely holds the boot while cutting strap-in time in half
- Wedgie 1.5 canted footbed subtly tilts her foot for better knee and ankle alignment
- Trigger Lite ratchets offer easy, dependable performance
Share your thoughts
What is the difference between the girls'...
What is the difference between the girls' RIDE MICRO & the boys'??? We have an older daughter and a younger son... so always try to buy neutral from the beginning...