A helmet that aids your on-mountain vendetta.
Even if your snow slaying has achieved black belt status, you can still use the Ride Ninja Helmet to protect you from icy sneak attacks and crooked rail face-offs. Even the masters fall, and when they do, the smart ones have the Ninja's lightweight in-mold polycarbonate shell to deflect serious impacts and permanent brain damage. Plus, you can wire your cell phone or MP3 player into this helmet and rock your theme music while you take the fight to the mountain.
- The Ride and Skullcandy Audio Kit comes installed in the helmet's soft ear pads, but keeps a low-profile and can be easily removed
- A detachable cable features a single glove-friendly button for pause-play and answer-hang up when connected to your MP3 player or cell phone
- Adjustable vents draw in cool air between your helmet and head to keep you dry and comfortable throughout a full day of charging
- An in-mold polycarbonate shell provides a lightweight feel with strong protection in case you tumble through the park
- Thermo-formed padding adds extra protection and snug comfort, while the faux fur details add extra warmth for your ears
Share your thoughts
safety and comfort.. Nailed it
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
this helmet fits great, keeps your head and ears nice super warm. the audio in the speakers is awesome, i barely have the volume up and its still loud. overall i love it, couldn't be happier. i've never had a problem with the velcro coming out.
dope helmet love the speaker system fits the head great tight by the ears with the pads, gets alittle uncomfortable after riding for awhile. The velcro on the inside that holds the lining is total crap it just peels off from the foam when you try to take the liner out other then that its pretty sweet
Showing the goggle strap in question...
does this helmet have a goggle clip on the...
does this helmet have a goggle clip on the back? I called ride about it and the rep said he didn't know.