LOLs at lesser boards.
Looking for a poppy, responsive freestyle ride you can take anywhere from the jump line to the steeps? The Ride OMG Women's Snowboard features a reactive flex that's not too much to handle, thanks to its Hybrid Twin profile with small rocker zones in the tip and tail. Pop Rods in the core give you more than enough snap for powerful ollies, while Slimewalls and burly Cleave edges brush off the day-to-day impacts when it's time to get jibby.
- Hybrid Twin shape features grippy, poppy micro-camber underfoot and small rocker zones in the tip and tail for a hook-free feel
- LSD Pop Rods 2.0 wood core features a women's-specific flex and urethane and carbon additives for a smooth, poppy ride
- Carbon Array 3 distributes power to your contact points for optimized edge control
- Hybrid Glass laminate combines a forgiving feel with high-speed control
- Slimewalls urethane sidewalls improve durability and absorb vibration for a smoother ride
- Cleave Edges use 50% more steel to maximize strength and allow more detuning
- Fusion 4000 sintered base is fast and durable—don't forget to wax!