- Hybrid Twin lets you enjoy a playful rocker feel without rocker washout
- Women-specific LSD shape features a narrower waist and unique flex pattern designed just for the ladies
- Hybrid Glass blends bi-axial and tri-axial fiberglass wraps above and below the core for a just-right flex
- Skate-inspired 85A urethane Slimewalls absorb edge impacts
- Carbon Array 3 in binding zones improves edge bite and toe-to-heel transitions on hard snow
- Internal LSD Pop Rods 1.0 feature carbon-wrapped urethane to increase snap and smooth out rough landings
- Cleave Edges use 50% more steel to resist dings and blowouts; the beefier edge also gives you flexibility with tuning
- Die-cut base swap means we’ll surprise you with the base color; don’t worry, you’ll love it
- Just like your mood ring (which is always showing happy), special ink on the OMG changes colors depending on the weather
Share your thoughts
I wear a size 10 men's boot will the 153...
I wear a size 10 men's boot will the 153 be wide enough
Hey alyssa, the 153cm is 243mm at the waist. I have a board that is 250mm at the waist and i wear an 11 DC boot. I ride duck footed and do not a have a problem with heel/toe drag. hope this helps.
Love this board! Always a favorite. Great pop with extra 'popsticks' added for their women's park board. Very lightweight and comfortable underfoot. I always feel like I have complete control when I'm riding the OMG.
OMG this board like totally rocks
Love this board, perfect in all terrian.
I love that Ride brought a little camber back into their women's line. It is a hybrid, but unlike the other companies it still gives you that little pop that you can only get from a cambered board, while still giving you that float in powder from a rocker. This board is great no matter the terrain, from park to pipe to those big powder days. The OMG also has pop rods that help give you that little extra you need to hit a feature. Buy it and you'll love it!