The OMG LOL at lesser boards.
Oh, girl! The Ride Women's OMG Snowboard pushes the women's freestyle envelope yet again with the powerful yet playful Hybrid Twin rocker-camber profile and the women-specific pop of the LSD Pop Rods 1.0. Aside from receiving high acclaim from magazines and blogs, the OMG shows up in super-shred Hana Beaman's videos; she also works closely with Ride's engineers to make sure everything comes out just right.
- Hybrid Twin rocker uses micro-camber between the inserts and micro-rocker in the nose and tail to keep things hook-free while maintaining explosive pop
- Women-specific LSD shape features a narrower waist and unique flex pattern designed just for the ladies
- SlimeWall sidewalls are formulated with a urethane compound to stand up to rails, rocks, and other features in order to avoid damage and also help to dampen the ride
- LSD Pop Rods 1.0 utilizes women-specific tapered carbon strands (thicker by the inserts and thinning out toward the edges), which increase pop on jumps and features without being too stiff
- Carbon Array 3 technology utilizes crisscrossing bands of carbon that distribute power and increase strength while maintaining a moderate flex
- Hybrid Glass places snappy triax on top and a softer biax layer on the base to achieve response and forgiveness
- Cleave Edge beefs up the amount of steel used by 50% to resist cracking and blowouts while providing flexibility with tuning
- Thin Con construction thins the core out toward the nose and tail, dramatically reducing weight and increasing maneuverability
- Fusion 4000 base is made from an incredibly durable and highly porous sintered compound that absorbs wax, resists dings, and cruises past your friends in the flats
- We suggest pairing the OMG up with the Ride Sash boot and Ride Fame binding
- We have no control over which color base you receive—it's up to the whims of Lady Luck
Share your thoughts
Would the 153 be wide enough for a mens...
Would the 153 be wide enough for a mens size 10 boots
the waist width on the 153cm is 243mm so as long as your boots are not much longer than that you should be fine.