Ride swears you'll always have a good day when you spend it rocking the Women’s Promise Snowboard. With a loose and playful yet grippy LowPro rocker shape, the Promise delivers fun that you can bank on.
- LowPro rocker profile combines a loose and playful rocker in the tip with a stable, grippy flat camber in the tail
- Women-specific LSD shape features a narrower waist and unique flex pattern designed just for the ladies
- The Performance Tuned Core combines the benefits of high-strength aspen with lightweight woods like bamboo to achieve the optimal balance between strength and weight
- Hybrid Glass blends bi-axial and tri-axial fiberglass wraps above and below the core for a just-right flex
- 90A urethane Slimewalls resist impact damage and dampen vibration for a smoother ride
- Carbon Array 3 in binding zones improves turning power
- Tough Fusion 4000 sintered base has a need for speed
Share your thoughts
if i am a 5'4'' women and weigh between...
if i am a 5'4'' women and weigh between the 125-130 range, what size ride prome board should i get?
I would go with something around the 143-149 range larger for more aggressive stlye, shorter for newbies.
Do you recommend this board for a recreational...
Do you recommend this board for a recreational but intermediate female?
this would work fine for your purposes