You will not be disappointed—Ride promises.
Ride designers combined two of their most fabulous rocker designs in the Women’s Promise Snowboard to bring you the loose, yet grippy and playful LowPro rocker shape. With more helpful technology than you can shake your iPhone at, the Promise delivers powgasmic performance all over the mountain.
- LowPro rocker features a loose and playful rocker in the tip with the stability and grip of a flat camber in the tail—it’s rocker-tastic
- Skate inspired, urethane 90A Slimewalls absorb impacts like your roommates absorb unguarded pints of ice cream
- Carbon Array 3 technology evenly distributes energy from your bindings to the edges of the board for maximum control and hairpin response you can really feel—it uses sweet carbon stringers to accomplish its mission
- The Performance Tuned Core combines the benefits of high-strength Aspen with lightweight woods like Bamboo to achieve the optimal balance between strength and weight
- Linear Carbon laminate adds extra snap to the board for more powerful ollies and most excellent jib sessions
Share your thoughts
i see that this board is directional, does...
i see that this board is directional, does that mean it would be totally useless for park?
This board would still be great in the park but excels all over the mountain. The stance is set back towards the tail only 3/4 of an inch barely a noticeable amount.
Editor's Choice Awards- Snowboards
To replace your favorite plank
An all-mountain charger of a directional board, this new Promise is soft and responsive, impressing in packed powder, groomers, and on the half pipe, but holding its own in powder.
Got this board last year for riding in Pacific NW conditions. It does a great job of plowing through the chunder that you encounter in the NW. Also has great edging ability for those icy days. All in all this is a great all mountain board that will let you ride in all conditions.