Stay cozy and dry even when Mama Nature refuses to play nice.
Terrible weather usually equals awesome riding, which is why Ride gave the Ravenna Down Jacket a storm-stopping 15K membrane and super toasty down insulation. When the rest of your friends retreat to the lodge to take a break from sub-zero temps or sloppy, wet snow, you'll be shredding lap after lap without thinking twice. And when the sun comes out and the weather warms up, zip off the removable sleeves and wear the Ravenna as a vest over your favorite flannel.
- Waterproof/breathable membrane (15K/10K) keeps moisture at bay in almost any conditions
- Down fill (80/20, 250g) delivers serious warmth without having to add bulky layers
- Taffeta lining for moisture management and a luxurious feel next to your skin
- Classic Long fit is two inches longer in the body for extra coverage
- Mesh-lined vents for easy-access climate control
Share your thoughts
no vents, zippers leak air
nice coat, haven't worn it below 19degrees yet, but warm at that temp with just long sleeve on.
comfy fit, a little room for 2nd layer. and length is perfect for strapping in (no cold air up your back), but not too long that it's constricting.
zippers, both front and for zip-off sleeves let air in.
no vents (even tho tag says mesh lined vents)
not many pockets