Street style jacket that won't soak through after one fall.
Why should your snowboard jacket have to look like something you would never wear in a million years on the street? Ride attempts to tackle that problem with the Shacket Jacket. Streetwear inspired styling keeps you looking casual, and a DWR treatment provides plenty of water-resistance for sunny park days.
- Eye-catching shell features a 600mm DWR treatment that helps fight off moisture
- Mesh lining is smooth and breathable
- Tailored fit is long a slim for an urban look
- Removable hood can be ditched on sunny days
- Two chest pockets for storing the bare essentials
Share your thoughts
im about 5'10 and growing and i want have...
im about 5'10 and growing and i want have this jacket for a year or two, should i go for a large or XL, i like longer jackets
im 6'1" would a Large fit me length wise?...
im 6'1" would a Large fit me length wise? i like my jackets to be decently long
The large will certainly fit, but if you like your jackets on the longer size, I'd go XL.