Save some dough and your feet at the same time.
The combination of a women’s specific fit, thermo-moldable liners, and In2grated construction make the Ride Sage Boa Snowboard Boots some of the most comfortable all-mountain weapons on the market.
- In2grated construction ensures that the liners match up with the shells to get rid of unneeded materials, lightening the boot and reducing pack out
- Lock Down speed laces tighten up the liners quickly and painlessly after you slid in
- Intuition Plush liners utilize multi-density foam that will mold with the help of your body heat over a few days or can be taken to a shop and molded instantly
- Boa standard lacing system makes finding the right fit a breeze�just twist the knob to make adjustments on the fly
- Cutt and Buff 2-part sole depends on a full-length EVA midsole to provide support and a street-looking outsole to give you traction when you need it