Start your day off on the right foot (and make sure that foot’s in the right boot).
- Intuition Plush liner uses medium-density foam for all-day comfort
- Liner’s antimicrobial coating fights bacteria build-up and odor
- External J bars offer additional ankle and heel hold
- Die-cut EVA footbed dampens rough rides
- Lock-Down liner lacing offers secure, no-slack support
Share your thoughts
So far so good
Recently bought them because my toes keep going numb in my Burton Lodi from '10. I'm a first time boa user and love it. It's quick and can get pretty tight if you like it that way. My toes are feeling a bit better but I still have some pressure points in my boots (my legs are bowed which is the cause and not much I can do about it). If you have athletic calf muscles buy these or other ride boots with the adjustable calf on the back of the boot. Most men have the same size calf muscle, while there is a wide range of sizes for women.