Rage with the Sage.
With Boa Coiler closure and LSD CAT adjustment, the Ride Women's Sage Boa Snowboard Boot is ready to pounce powder when you are—all the while, you'll be pampered by the thermo-moldable Intuition Plush liner. A soft-medium flex makes the Sage Boa a perfect fit for the aspiring novice or for the advanced vet looking for a forgiving flex with which to work the mountain.
- Boa Coiler lacing system tightens the boot evenly with the twist of a knob and automatically retracts cable slack for super-quick on-and-off
- The Closer Lace Guide works with the Boa system to even out tension and increase power and support down low
- LSD CAT (Ladie's Specific Design Calf Adjustment Technology)—all calves are different, so the LSD CAT system offers a puuurrrfect fit on the boot's cuff
- Intuition Plush thermo-moldable foam liner utilizes medium-density foam to deliver a supportive yet cush feeling
- Lock Down Turbo liner lacing uses a mechanism to keep liner laces slack-free and ensure they stay put and don't jostle loose during a long day on the hill
- In2Grated construction improves the fit by eliminating gaps between liner and shell—also dramatically reducing pack-out
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment on liner keeps your foot funk-free all season long
- Grip sole provides high traction with minimal bulk
Share your thoughts
i ordered 5 or 6 pairs of boa boots for the wife to try ... each was a different brand .... these were the clear winner for her.... and the boa is the winner for me .... i dont have to tie her laces anymore =)