Don't worry, you won't have to practice your queen's wave if you don't want to.
- In2Grated construction cuts the weight and improves the fit
- LSD C.A.T. (Lady Specific Design—Calf Adjustment Technology) offers a women-specific design and customizes fit in the calf zone to accommodate any size leg with no-pressure
- Boa Coiler speed lace system is super-fast, easy, and durable
- The Closer Lace Guide works with the Boa system to even up lace tension and increase power down low
- Lock-Down Turbo liner lacing and external J-bars offer secure, no-slack support
- Intuition Support Foam liner features high-density foam for support performance
- Aegis antimicrobial shield keeps unladylike funk to a minimum
Share your thoughts
Sash Boa Boots
Been riding Burton for years but wanted to try out the Boa system which they do not offer. Returned the first pair as Ride boots run a 1/2 size smaller than what my actual size is ... heads up when ordering this boot it does run "very" small!
very nice !
Just bought these boots , worn them around the house and they're so comfortable ! Boa system is the only way to go. They're even more cute in person. Gonna bust em' out on the slopes this weekend!
Just bought this one for my wife. In real life they look much better.
Also, my wife says that they are very convenient and warm. We're looking forward for the winter to test them.
Almost forgot, BOA system is really great.