Who said fashion and function can't go together?
Ride managed to bring the best of both worlds together with the Seward Insulated Jacket. Solid colors and offset zipper placements help make the Seward stylish, while a 15k-rated fabric and 120g of synthetic insulation stand up to the elements in any conditions.
- 15K-rated polyester face fabric keeps moisture out
- Fully taped seams make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- 120g poly insulation provides plenty of warmth
- Taffeta lining and faux fur inner-collar keep things cozy
- Classic fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it
- Powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out
- 2 hand pockets, one chest and one arm pocket, and and internal media pocket give plenty of room to store the essentials
- Faux belt at hem and exposed metal zippers ad rocker flair
Share your thoughts
Is the color "vamp diamond emboss" black...
Is the color "vamp diamond emboss" black or burgundy?
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
It makes you look pregnant. True to size around the shoulders, only. The cut and amount of material around the middle makes you look fat.
Maroon Twill, Luv the color!
It's like a Merlot color, I have gotten so many compliments.
Fun to wear Ride! Awesome Jacket
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Way happy with this jacket, so warm you barely need to layer at all. Underarm vents are placed perfectly. Keeps me warm on the lifts in Utah even when its about 15 degrees and the winds are blowing. If its 25 degrees or above I don't need any layers, but if its 0 to 25, a hoodie or wool sweater underlayer is perfect. Only 2 things I would have changed, #1. There is Zippers on the Front outside pockets. Love the look but kinda hurts when you slide your hands in and out of the pockets, unless your wearing gloves. And luckily 95% off the time I am since I'm in the snow when wearing it. #2. Wish the powder skirt was removable, that's just me tho, powder skirts are just not my thing. But easy fix, I just cut the powder skirt out with scissors. Carefully tho, don't wanna damage the inner lining. Overall Love it and way happy with it. This Jacket runs true to size.