An insulated, weather-resistant snowboard jacket packed with snow features and style.
The Ride Girls' Shelby Jacket keeps your young shredder on the slopes longer and out of your hair while you relax in the lodge with a hot toddy in hand. Stuffed with 120-gram Clomax thin polyester insulation throughout, the Shelby ensures comfortable warmth on cold afternoons in the park and pipe while weather-resistant fabric and taped critical seams help combat the wet stuff. Ride also gave the Shelby a classic long fit so she has room to layer underneath and ample coverage on her bum, while its Grow-with-me sleeve seams extend the life of the Shelby when she has a growth spurt.
A powder skirt with snap-back feature and adjustable elastic cuffs with glove hook loops seal in warmth and block out the snow and cold. An adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with elastic side stretch panels offers cozy warmth and help keep the chilly wind off her face while she rides the lift. A velvety-soft comfort chin guard and inner collar supply stellar comfort while two fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets keep her hands warm when she commutes to the mountain. An inner media pocket houses her tunes and a self-fabric lift ticket loop secures her lift ticket while she boards or skis.
- Aquapel by Nano-tex (5K,5K), taped critical seams
- 180-gram Clomax thin polyester insulation
- Classic long fit
- Grow-with-me sleeve seam
- Powder skirt with snap-back feature
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with elastic side stretch panels
- Comfort chin guard, inner collar
- Adjustable elastic cuffs with glove hook loops
- Two hand-warmer pockets, internal media pocket, self-fabric lift ticket loop