For the rider who appreciates the convenience of a chair lift in the morning and a bar stool in the evening.
You might be a dedicated night-shift hero, but if you love to shred steep lines of deep pow and huck out-of-bound cliffs without giving up the luxury of a chair ride, then you're officially a 'slacker.' As a daytime slackcountry rider, you need nothing more than some avy gear and the Ride Slackcountry UL Snowboard to feed your winter addiction ... as long as your mountain is in close proximity to the local watering hole.
- Exaggerated HighRize rocker profile features a slightly higher tip than tail to offer next-level float in pow
- Sustainable HempBrain topsheet replaces traditional plastic for less weight and more eco-friendliness
- Pop Glass fiberglass features woven-in carbon fiber to add extra pop without torsional rigidity
- UL Core achieves a high strength-to-weight ratio through the tip-to-tail silencer stringers that are integrated directly into the wood core instead of on top
- Silencer 7 technology reduces chatter for a smooth yet responsive ride
- Carbon Array 7 stringers increase edge-to-edge speed and grip
- Skate-inspired 90A urethane Slimewalls dampen the ride and resist edge damage
- UL steel edges use thinned down 48C Rockwell steel, lightens the load while remaining exceptionally strong