Laid-backcountry powder crushing.
From in-resort side stashes to remote backcountry zones, the Ride Slackcountry UL Snowboard surfs powder in the morning and gets after whatever goods the resort has to offer when you've tracked out all the good lines. Utilizing HighRize rocker, the Slackountry UL elevates above the snow on the nose and tail but remains stable between the feet for maching groomers and popping off cat tracks.
- Utralight directional freeride board with a twin feel and plenty of pop and power that remains surfy and loose when you want it to
- HighRize rocker profile is flat in the mid section and past the inserts for control and traction with a pronounced rocker in the nose and tail for floating in powder
- Hempbrain topsheet scraps the plastic topsheet for eco-friendly and super light hemp textile
- Slimewall sidewalls are made from a flexible urethane that absorbs chatter and stands up to run-ins with rails, stumps, stairs, and rocks
- Carbon Array 7 places overlapping two bands (each with seven carbon stringers) that carry energy all the wall out to the contact points to increase pop and reactivity
- Silencer 7 is placed directly under Carbon Array stringers to reduce noise and dampen the ride
- Pop Glass stitches carbon fibers right into the fiberglass to increase pop without stiffening the flex
- UL steel edges use thinned down 48C Rockwell steel, lightening the load while remaining exceptionally strong