Just because you've got Sasquatch feet doesn't mean you have to struggle to stay afloat on pow days. The Ride Slackcountry Wide Snowboard gives big-footed powder hounds an incredibly floaty and fun platform for deep-snow domination—cliff drops, chutes, pillow lines, or just high-speed hero slashes. A slightly set-back stance and extra-steep rocker in the nose keeps you charging on top of the deep stuff, while the twin-ish shape means you can still stomp switch without worry.
- HighRize Rocker shape uses slightly more rocker in the nose than tail for amazing float in fresh snow
- Performance Tuned wood core utilizes aspen, bamboo, and other lightweight woods for a springy, durable ride
- Hybrid Glass laminate delivers a playful feel without sacrificing high-speed control
- Slimewalls urethane sidewalls increase durability and absorb vibration for a
- smoother ride
- Hempbrain topsheet replaces traditional polymer with light, strong, and sustainable hemp fabric
- Fusion 4000 sintered base is fast and durable—don't forget to wax!
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
great board, very responsive and performs great in the deep stuff
Ride Slackcountry Snowboard - Wide