From the first turns to the first stroll through the mini-park, the Ride Girls' Sparkle Boa Snowboard Boot provides the comfort and support that enable small feet to shine brightly. Finger-saving Boa Coiler closure and liner-less construction make the Sparkle easy to operate, and internal sizing shims ensure that the sparkle doesn't fizzle out just because of a little growth spurt.
- Kid's Boa Coiler lacing system simplifies the process of tightening and loosening boots, with or without gloves
- Sizing shims allow for growth spurts to ensure more than one season of use
- Youth-specific linerless construction is easy to wear and get in and out of
- Internal J-bars fill in the gaps around ankles with ergonomic comfort that keeps heels locked in place
- Pair with the Girls' Micro binding and Blush snowboard from Ride
Share your thoughts
Easy on/off - great for beginners
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I picked these up for my 9 year old daughter. She loves the boa system, and the boots fit true to size. My only complaint is that they have very little insulation, but that seems to be par for the course in this age group.