Focused on the park, proven all over.
Proven by riders in local terrain parks as well as those frequenting the mags, blogs, and videos, the Ride Triad Snowboard Boot delivers a long-lasting mid-flexing freestyle and comfort that won't pack out. The Triad uses an Intuition Mobile liner for its heat-moldable properties and its supportive yet light feel. An articulating cuff won't hold you back on presses or tweaked tuck-knees, while the Secure-Fit harness and Internal & external J-bars keep a close eye on that pesky heel-lift.
- Traditional lacing shell—tried and true lacing with no gizmos or deal-whips
- Lock-Down liner lacing easily secures a solid fit with no slack on the laces
- Secure-Fit harness is stitched into the shell and wraps around the liner to secure your heel from lifting
- Intuition Mobile dual-density foam liner cushions your foot and brings it a medium-stiff freestyle feel
- In2Grated construction improves the fit by eliminating gaps between liner and shell; it also dramatically reducing pack out
- BlownLight Summit sole technology takes on all aspects of the mountain with lightweight EVA and high-traction rubber with pronounced lugs
- Power insole features dual-density EVA construction—one part soft, one part firm to both pamper and empower your foot
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment on liner—because the ride should be intoxicating, not your feet
Share your thoughts
LOVE these boots
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
love these boots, they are super light and super comfy, i had problems with heel hold in about 3 other pairs of boots last year and these fixed it with the lacing system that locks your heel down. it can get so tight youll have to be careful tightening it to prevent cutting off circulation. find that sweet spot and youve got a light, warm boom that gives you hours and hours on the mountain without any discomfort. i dont even loosen my boots anymore like i used to have to when we stop for lunch.
had to return them..:(
killed my feet and i mean killed my feet!!!! I've been riding for 15 years so I'm aware of how to breka in boots and it did nothing to help these out...LAME. I would not recommend to even my worst enemy