Comfort and response custom-tuned for female fanatics.
The Ride Women's VXN Snowboard Binding is for the snowboarder who's looking to improve her game all over the mountain while maximizing comfort and control. The VXN's soft flex makes it more forgiving when your angles are anything short of precise. A women's-specific highback and baseplate provide anatomically correct support and response, while the Wedgie angled footbeds reduce knee strain and improve leverage for more powerful ollies and turns. This allows for the flex and comfort you want for riding park without sacrificing the support and response needed to tear it up when you venture onto the rest of the mountain.
- Slingback highback is designed specifically for the unique shape of a female leg
- Aluminum Foundation baseplate features an adjustable heelcup for a custom fit
- Wedgie angled footbeds ergonomically align your joints for less fatigue and more power out of turns and ollies
- RAD Ankle Strap combines all-day comfort with reactive performance
- ThinGrip toe strap works over the toe or over the top of your boot
- EVA baseplate padding for shock absorption and comfort
- AstroGlyde OG ratchets are easy to tighten and loosen
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love these...they are just what I needed. I have really small feet and was having a hard time with toe caps slipping off my boot. I'd get halfway down the run and realize I had nothing supporting the front of my boot. Originally, my plan was to check out Unions or Flows, but got talked into these for the gel mesh toe caps. Glad I did because they're great...they never slip off and I feel so supported. The purple "raspberry" color looks awesome too.
Best bindings EVER!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love my Ride VXN bindings! Their an all around comfort all day on the mountain. They have just the right flex and support that I need.