Smooth and functional.
- 15K-rated fabric and fully taped seams keep the wet out during all but the nastiest winter storms
- Inner thigh mesh vents and breathable fabric let out excess heat when you hike the pipe
- Adjustable Lycra gaiters also block out the snow
- Multiple zippered pockets with super-soft fleece lining keep your small goods secure
- Inner waistband easily adjusts when you hike your beer gut away in the terrain park
Share your thoughts
These pants are amazing! Look sick and super comfy!
I'm 5'9, 120lb and I wear 30x32 jeans....
I'm 5'9, 120lb and I wear 30x32 jeans. Would a small be too small and tight? Thanks
I think you'll be alright in the smalls, they will be pretty dang slim though.
Ride zip connector
All Ride and Cappel outerwear zips together to create a snowproof seal. You can mix and match between the brands and sizes - a nice feature if your signature move is the double-tomahawk.
Ride Westlake size large
Ride Westlake pants size large
I'm 6' and 150 lbs. The large fits true on my 32 inch waist. In my opinion, Mediums would have been too small for comfort and would have looked goofy.