Lose the parachute pants.
Huge pants were cool in the early 90's, but you need to get with the times and get some pants that actually fit. The Ride Westlake Snowboard Pant is slim cut for a modern look, but still has room to layer underneath when it gets cold, plus a Strata HD II 15K-rated fabric to keep you dry in any conditions.
- Strata HD II 15K-rated face fabric keeps moisture out
- Fully taped seams make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- Mesh lining is smooth and breathable
- Velvety tricot lining in the waistband, butt, and fly feels soft against your skin
- Slim Fit gives that skinny jean look without being too tight
- Mesh-lined thigh vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable boot gaiters keep snow out
- Two fleece-lined hand pockets and a front stash pocket store your goods
- Shred-Free pant leg is slightly higher in the back so you don't step all over them
- Boa cut-out window on gaiter allows for easy boot adjustment
Share your thoughts
please get another Maroon twill in the...
please get another Maroon twill in the large size!!!
We do indeed have more on the way, keep an eye out!