Stay in control without fear of the apocalypse edge-catch.
Looking for a snappy, reactive all-mountain deck that still feels playful? Pick up the Ride Wild Life snowboard and enjoy a high-speed shred safari full of locked-in carves, effortless pow slashes, and super snappy ollies.
- All Mtn Rocker profile uses a large, stable flat zone, micro-rocker in the tail, and a fully rockered nose for awesome float and a playful yet solid feel
- Carbon Array 3 channels energy from binding zones to contact points for better edge control
- Liner carbon additives increase pop and reactivity
- Urethane Slimewalls help prevent blowouts and dampen vibration to smooth out the ride
- Fusion 4000 sintered base for speed and durability
Share your thoughts
what would be the best bindings & boots...
what would be the best bindings & boots (size 10.5 US) for this boord.
that is a loaded question. you need to find your boots based on fit/comfort. this will then let you find the right binding for how and where you ride.