It doesn't matter if you fall, it matters if you get up or not.
The odds that you won't fall while riding are zero, but when wearing the Rip Curl Women's Calypo Pant, the odds are pretty good that you'll fall, stay dry, and then attack the mountain even harder. That's because the shell fabric's RT Fortress technology and water-repellent coating keep the snow from getting all up in your business.
- Waterproof breathable RT Fortress 5 laminated shell with critically taped seams repels falling snow, dripping chairs, and slushy falls
- The 40g synthetic insulation provides a barrier to keep body heat close
- Mesh-lined vents dump excess heat while hiking or shredding the park in the sun
- Leg gaiters keep out fresh snow and a boot lace hook keeps them in place while shredding hard
- Adjustable waist secures the pant so you don't lose it on hard landings
- A cargo pocket holds snacks or other on-mountain necessities within reach