Cool-weather wetsuit with the flexibility and warmth you need.
Stay warm and react quickly when you use the Rip Curl Men's Core Insulator 3/2 Back-Zip Full Suit. This well-insulated suit features both FreeFlex and E3 neoprene in essential areas that keep you comfortable and flexible so you're able to bring your A-game to the surf.
- 3/2mm wetsuit features new super-stretch Freeflex neoprene in the main body for increased warmth, stretch, and a super-soft feel against your skin
- E3 neoprene in the arms and shoulders supplies greater paddling flexibility
- FlashDry lining technology in the chest and back panels enables the Insulator to be touch-dry in around fifteen minutes from hanging it up so you no longer have to pull on a wet suit during your second surf session
- FlashDry lining also provides exceptional warmth
- Back and leg flex zones provide increased performance and the fit you expect from a high-end suit
- Back-zip entry features a water-resistant, steel-head zipper with engineered overlapping teeth and a urethane coating for minimal water leakage and improved comfort
- Glued and blindstitched seams feature E3 super-stretch tape for ultimate seam sealing and comfort
- Seamless underarms and shoulders eliminate annoying chafing issues
- S-Flex knee pads supply longevity, flexibility, and comfort
- An external zippered stash pocket with key loop for convenience