The Rip Curl Cortez SS Tidemaster 2 Watch doesn't create waves or fire a shark-killing laser, but it does display valuable info about the tide, moon phase, and sunrise-sunset times so you can know when to paddle out to the break. Since it's all secured inside a waterproof (tested to 200m) stainless steel case, it works just as well on the water as it does on land.
- The Automatic Tide System uses pre-programmed data about the tide range, moon phase, and sunset-sunrise times displayed on three digital windows
- A heat bezel turns independently and aligns with the big analog hands so you can keep time during surf competitions without pressing lots of buttons
- A chronograph supplies you with a countdown timer and stopwatch
- An alarm, dual time, and date make sure you keep track of your surf competitions and road-trip schedules
- The face's backlight updates you while you wait for sunrise
- A large, sturdy 46mm-wide stainless steel case provides enough room for the many features and adds some class to your tanned, sandy wrist
Share your thoughts
All in one watch!
This watch has every feature that you need for surfing and it still looks great for casual wear!
Case Height: 47 mm
Case Width: 47 mm
Case Depth: 17 mm
Band Width: 1 in
Band Circumference/Length: 9.5in
Weight: 8 oz