You'll take dawn patrol any day over the crowds.
- Warm, lightweight E3 neoprene fabric has tons of stretch and flexibility
- Action panels on back and under arms provide unrestricted mobility
- Triple-glued and double stitched seams provide high stretch, extra strength, and minimal water entry
- Stress-point taped seams increase strength and durability
- Water-resistant blue steel zip has urethane coating and a steel hand zipper with overlapping teeth that helps seal out flushing water from an unexpected nose dive
- Chafe-free collar and non-cumbersome zipper lends comfort and convenience
Share your thoughts
This wetsuit is GREAT. It keeps me warm but not too warm, the stretchy material is awesome. My only complaint is that it was built for someone super tall, and I'm super short. So the material gets bunchy in places. But I just roll the cuffs up a little and it evens out! Great buy for scuba divers and surfers alike. I've used mine for both and love it!
love this wetsuit
I don't have a ton of experience with wetsuits, so you can take this or leave it. BUT, I ordered it about 2 weeks ago and have used it maybe 6 or 7 times since then and I love it! Its nice and stretchy, has lots of maneuverability, keeps me very warm and is fairly easy to get in and out of, it doesn't stick like many wetsuits can. Anyhow, just loved it and wanted to give a shout out to the dogfunk peeps because they are awesome and helped me pick it out! THANKS :)