Redesigned with a fit and feel that matches your budget.
Avoid the crowds and hit the surf before work or school when you wear the Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol 3/2 GB Full Suit. Redesigned with FlashDry technology and super-stretchy neoprene fabrics, the Dawn Patrol ensures complete comfort and flexibility while you catch a wave and enjoy the empty surf.
- 3/2mm wetsuit features a combination of E3 and Freeflex neoprene fabrics for superb warmth, lightweight comfort, and flexibility in early-fall or late-spring water temperatures
- Women-specific design offers exceptional comfort, fit, and flexibility
- FlashDry lining technology enables the Dawn Patrol to be touch-dry in around fifteen minutes from hanging it up so you no longer have to pull on a wet wetsuit for your second surf session of the day
- FlashDry lining also provides exceptional warmth
- Four-way stretch panels ensure flexible comfort when you paddle out into the surf or ride a wave
- Smooth mesh chest panel lining retains solar heat and reduces wind chill when you sit up on your board and wait for a set to roll in
- Glued and blindstitched seams have been triple-glued and double-stitched on one side of the neoprene to allow high stretch and strength and minimal water entry
- Batwing System provides a barrier from water entry and prevents cold water flushes when you duck dive
- Back entry features a water-resistant steel-head zipper with overlapping teeth and a urethane coating to prevent minimal water entry
- Seamless underarms and shoulders eliminate annoying chafing issues
- S-Flex knee pads supply longevity, flexibility, and comfort
- An external zippered stash pocket with key loop for convenience