Warmth where it counts.
Whether you're bundling up for the coldest part of the year in Hawaii or getting ready for mid-summer surf on the east coast, the Rip Curl Dawn Patrol Spring Men's Short-Sleeve Wetsuit will keep you comfy when your fullsuit is too much but board shorts won't quite cut it. The 2mm neoprene is flexible and lightweight so it doesn't weight you down or restrict movement. Seamless underarms and shoulders make paddling easier, and stress-point taped seams ensure durability so you can break it out next spring (or summer, or winter, or whatever).
- 2mm neoprene is lightweight and flexible
- Seamless underarms and shoulders increase freedom of movement while paddling
- Tape at high-stress areas of seams improve durability and water-tightness
- Back zip makes it easy to put on and take off
- Stash pocket secures your keys so you don't have to risk leaving them on shore